Wednesday 20 February 2013

Long time no see

It's been awhile since I last posted. Unfortunately I recieved an email from my mother and even though I didn't open it ( it looked suss) my computer still got hacked and my email sent lots of funny messages to lots of people, so I had my computer in to be fixed.
As my craft stuff is packed up, today I am scanning my negatives onto a hard drive so I'll have a copy just in case, of all my photos. Needless to say its a boring job, each neg roll takes a min of 25 mins to scan. Then its given a neg number and name. For example neg 1 is Bailey w' chicken pox June/July 2004. Neg 7 is CWCC Christmas party Dec 2004. Then its all put into a excel program. I'm nothing if not an organiser.
Good news is I found my external hard drive with some photos of my old shed and new one in the process of been finalised so later tonight I will publish some photos.
My next great news is that I brought myself a new SLR Digital Camera. Got a great deal on one that came with three lenses so I'll post some of that too.
That leads me to the news that soon there will be no more ever scanning of negs, my butt will be thankful.
Will be back to post photos later
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment